Scrabble word: RESIDENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIDENCY exist?
Definitions of RESIDENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of dwelling in a place
- noun - the position of physician who is receiving special training in a hospital (usually after completing an internship)
- The period during which a physician receives specialized clinical training.
- The house of a colonial resident.
- The sphere of authority of a colonial resident.
There are 9 letters in RESIDENCY: C D E E I N R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIDENCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESIDENCY plus a wildcard: RESIDENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIDENCY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIDENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.