Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REBUTTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does REBUTTAL exist?
Definitions of REBUTTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the speech act of refuting by offering a contrary contention or argument
- noun - (law) a pleading by the defendant in reply to a plaintiff's surrejoinder
- The act of rebutting.
- A statement made in rebutting.
- n - argument or proof that rebuts
There are 8 letters in REBUTTAL: A B E L R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REBUTTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REBUTTAL plus a wildcard: REBUTTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REBUTTAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REBUTTAL
- LETTER OF rebuttal
- resignation letter layout. Resignation Letter Example
- rebuttal letter
- Breach of Implied Contract Employer Free Sample Letter
- Sample employee rebuttal letter
- Shatterpoint Of Credibility rebuttal To Leonard Pitts Trump and The ...
- rebuttal LETTER SAMPLE created 5 MARCH 2010
- Video Dust 2 Dust then a text rebuttal - Page 2 - CleanMPG Forums
- ... (text) ismentioned in the rebuttal. Letterfrom Eimac (photocopy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.