Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRUTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRUTAL exist?
Definitions of BRUTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- adj - harsh
- adj - resembling a beast
- adj - disagreeably direct and precise
- Extremely ruthless or cruel.
- Crude or unfeeling in manner or speech.
- Harsh; unrelenting: a brutal winter in the Arctic.
- Disagreeably precise or penetrating: spoke with brutal honesty.
- adv - cruel; savage [adj] : BRUTALLY
There are 6 letters in BRUTAL: A B L R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRUTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRUTAL plus a wildcard: BRUTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRUTAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRUTAL
- brutal TRUTH CAN HURT The Warped Zone
- Michal Krajk - brutal foto
- brutal (2007)
- brutal Legend Wallpaper 2 - Action Wallpaper - Action Backgrounds
- brutal Legend Review Dork Shelf
- Preview - Brtal Legend Preview bit-gamer.net
- Apesar do to esperado brutal Legend no ter alcanado uma marca ...
- tortured and maimed member of the Falun Gong sect
- Games like brutal Legend and Ghostbusters are in limbo following the ...
- Lemmy en su versin de Brtal Legend visto aqu .
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.