Scrabble word: RASPBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RASPBERRY exist?
Definitions of RASPBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - woody brambles bearing usually red but sometimes black or yellow fruits that separate from the receptacle when ripe and are rounder and smaller than blackberries
- noun - red or black edible aggregate berries usually smaller than the related blackberries
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- Any of various shrubby, usually prickly plants of the genus Rubus in the rose family, such as R.
- The aggregate fruit of any of these plants, consisting of many small, fleshy, usually red drupelets.
- A moderate to dark or deep purplish red.
- A derisive or contemptuous sound made by vibrating the extended tongue and the lips while exhaling.
There are 9 letters in RASPBERRY: A B E P R R R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RASPBERRY plus a wildcard: RASPBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RASPBERRY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RASPBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.