Scrabble word: RASPBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RASPBERRY exist?
Definitions of RASPBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - woody brambles bearing usually red but sometimes black or yellow fruits that separate from the receptacle when ripe and are rounder and smaller than blackberries
- noun - red or black edible aggregate berries usually smaller than the related blackberries
- noun - a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- Any of various shrubby, usually prickly plants of the genus Rubus in the rose family, such as R.
- The aggregate fruit of any of these plants, consisting of many small, fleshy, usually red drupelets.
- A moderate to dark or deep purplish red.
- A derisive or contemptuous sound made by vibrating the extended tongue and the lips while exhaling.