Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERRY exist?
Definitions of BERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits
- noun - a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- noun - United States rock singer (born in 1931)
- verb - pick or gather berries
- An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary and having the whole wall fleshy, such as the grape or tomato.
- A small, juicy, fleshy fruit, such as a blackberry or raspberry, regardless of its botanical structure.
- The small, dark egg of certain crustaceans or fishes.
- To hunt for or gather berries: went berrying in July.
- To bear or produce berries.
- verb - to produce berries (fleshy fruits)
There are 5 letters in BERRY: B E R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERRY plus a wildcard: BERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERRY
Images for BERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.