Scrabble word: BERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERRY exist?
Definitions of BERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits
- noun - a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- noun - United States rock singer (born in 1931)
- verb - pick or gather berries
- An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary and having the whole wall fleshy, such as the grape or tomato.
- A small, juicy, fleshy fruit, such as a blackberry or raspberry, regardless of its botanical structure.
- The small, dark egg of certain crustaceans or fishes.
- To hunt for or gather berries: went berrying in July.
- To bear or produce berries.
- verb - to produce berries (fleshy fruits)