Scrabble word: PENETRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENETRATE exist?
Definitions of PENETRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - pass into or through, often by overcoming resistance
- verb - come to understand
- verb - become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
- verb - enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members
- verb - make one's way deeper into or through
- verb - insert the penis into the vagina or anus of
- verb - spread or diffuse through
- To enter or force a way into; pierce.
- To enter into and permeate: The insistent rhythm of piano practice penetrated each room of the house.
- To cause to be permeated or diffused; steep.
- To insert the penis into the vagina or anus of.
- To enter (an organization, for example), usually surreptitiously, so as to gain influence or information; infiltrate.
- To enter and gain a share of (a market): penetrated the home-computer market with an affordable new model.
- To grasp the inner significance of; understand.
- To see through: keen eyes that penetrate the darkness.
- To affect deeply, as by piercing the consciousness or emotions.
- To pierce or enter into something; make a way in or through something.
- To gain admittance or access.
- To gain insight.