Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENETRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENETRATE exist?
Definitions of PENETRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - pass into or through, often by overcoming resistance
- verb - come to understand
- verb - become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
- verb - enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members
- verb - make one's way deeper into or through
- verb - insert the penis into the vagina or anus of
- verb - spread or diffuse through
- To enter or force a way into; pierce.
- To enter into and permeate: The insistent rhythm of piano practice penetrated each room of the house.
- To cause to be permeated or diffused; steep.
- To insert the penis into the vagina or anus of.
- To enter (an organization, for example), usually surreptitiously, so as to gain influence or information; infiltrate.
- To enter and gain a share of (a market): penetrated the home-computer market with an affordable new model.
- To grasp the inner significance of; understand.
- To see through: keen eyes that penetrate the darkness.
- To affect deeply, as by piercing the consciousness or emotions.
- To pierce or enter into something; make a way in or through something.
- To gain admittance or access.
- To gain insight.
There are 9 letters in PENETRATE: A E E E N P R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENETRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENETRATE plus a wildcard: PENETRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENETRATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENETRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.