Scrabble word: ORDINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORDINATION exist?
Definitions of ORDINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the status of being ordained to a sacred office
- noun - logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements
- noun - the act of ordaining
- The act of ordaining or the state of being ordained.
- The ceremony of consecration to the ministry.
- An arrangement or ordering.
There are 10 letters in ORDINATION: A D I I N N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORDINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORDINATION plus a wildcard: ORDINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORDINATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORDINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.