Scrabble word: NARRATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARRATIVE exist?
Definitions of NARRATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events
- adj - consisting of or characterized by the telling of a story
- A narrated account; a story.
- The art, technique, or process of narrating.
- A comment.
- Consisting of or characterized by the telling of a story: narrative poetry.
- Of or relating to narration: narrative skill.
There are 9 letters in NARRATIVE: A A E I N R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NARRATIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NARRATIVE plus a wildcard: NARRATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARRATIVE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARRATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.