Scrabble word: VARIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIANT exist?
Definitions of VARIANT in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that departs from expectations
- noun - a variable quantity that is random
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- adj - differing from a norm or standard
- adj - exhibiting variation and change
- Having or exhibiting variation; differing.
- Tending or liable to vary; variable.
- Deviating from a standard, usually by only a slight difference.
- noun - something that varies