Scrabble word: VARIANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VARIANT exist?
Definitions of VARIANT in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that departs from expectations
- noun - a variable quantity that is random
- noun - something a little different from others of the same type
- adj - differing from a norm or standard
- adj - exhibiting variation and change
- Having or exhibiting variation; differing.
- Tending or liable to vary; variable.
- Deviating from a standard, usually by only a slight difference.
- noun - something that varies
There are 7 letters in VARIANT: A A I N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VARIANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VARIANT plus a wildcard: VARIANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VARIANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VARIANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.