Scrabble word: INFANTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFANTILE exist?
Definitions of INFANTILE in dictionaries:
- adj - indicating a lack of maturity
- adj - of or relating to infants or infancy
- adj - being or befitting or characteristic of an infant
- Of or relating to infants or infancy.
- Displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; extremely childish: infantile behavior; an infantile remark.
There are 9 letters in INFANTILE: A E F I I L N N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFANTILE plus a wildcard: INFANTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFANTILE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFANTILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.