Scrabble word: GOSSAMER
Is GOSSAMER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GOSSAMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gauze fabric with an extremely fine texture
- noun - filaments from a web that was spun by a spider
- adj - characterized by unusual lightness and delicacy
- adj - so thin as to transmit light
- A soft, sheer, gauzy fabric.
- Something delicate, light, or flimsy.
- Sheer, light, delicate, or tenuous.
- noun - a fine film of cobwebs
There are 8 letters in GOSSAMER: A E G M O R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOSSAMER
Click to search all anagrams of GOSSAMER plus a wildcard: GOSSAMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOSSAMER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOSSAMER
Lookup in Wiki for GOSSAMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.