Scrabble word: GENTLEMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENTLEMAN exist?
Definitions of GENTLEMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a man of refinement
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: “He’s too much a gentleman to be a scholar” (Aphra Behn).
- A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.
- A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.
- A man: Do you know this gentleman? 5.
- A manservant; a valet.