Is GENTLEMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENTLEMAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man of refinement
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: “He’s too much a gentleman to be a scholar” (Aphra Behn).
- A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.
- A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.
- A man: Do you know this gentleman? 5.
- A manservant; a valet.
There are 9 letters in GENTLEMAN: A E E G L M N N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENTLEMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENTLEMAN, to go: GENTLEMAN?
Rearrange the letters in GENTLEMAN and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of GENTLEMAN
8 letters out of GENTLEMAN
7 letters out of GENTLEMAN
6 letters out of GENTLEMAN
5 letters out of GENTLEMAN
4 letters out of GENTLEMAN
3 letters out of GENTLEMAN
2 letters out of GENTLEMAN
Contextual use of GENTLEMAN
What's nearby GENTLEMAN
Lookup in Wiki for GENTLEMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENTLEMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENTLEMAN"