Scrabble word: GENTLEMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENTLEMAN exist?
Definitions of GENTLEMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a man of refinement
- noun - a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
- A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: “He’s too much a gentleman to be a scholar” (Aphra Behn).
- A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.
- A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.
- A man: Do you know this gentleman? 5.
- A manservant; a valet.
There are 9 letters in GENTLEMAN: A E E G L M N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENTLEMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENTLEMAN plus a wildcard: GENTLEMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENTLEMAN
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENTLEMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.