Scrabble word: ASSESSMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSESSMENT exist?
Definitions of ASSESSMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth
- noun - an amount determined as payable
- noun - the market value set on assets
- noun - the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
- The act of assessing; appraisal.
- An amount assessed, as for taxation.
There are 10 letters in ASSESSMENT: A E E M N S S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSESSMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSESSMENT plus a wildcard: ASSESSMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSESSMENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSESSMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.