Is APPROPRIATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APPROPRIATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - take possession of by force, as after an invasion
- adj - suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc
- To set apart for a specific use: appropriating funds for education.
- To take possession of or make use of exclusively for oneself, often without permission: Lee appropriated my unread newspaper and never returned it.
There are 11 letters in APPROPRIATE: A A E I O P P P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APPROPRIATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of APPROPRIATE, to go: APPROPRIATE?
Rearrange the letters in APPROPRIATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of APPROPRIATE
9 letters out of APPROPRIATE
8 letters out of APPROPRIATE
7 letters out of APPROPRIATE
6 letters out of APPROPRIATE
5 letters out of APPROPRIATE
4 letters out of APPROPRIATE
3 letters out of APPROPRIATE
2 letters out of APPROPRIATE
Contextual use of APPROPRIATE
What's nearby APPROPRIATE
Lookup in Wiki for APPROPRIATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APPROPRIATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APPROPRIATE"