Is POPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - British philosopher (born in Austria) who argued that scientific theories can never be proved to be true, but are tested by attempts to falsify them (1902-1994)
- noun - a container of stimulant drug (amyl nitrate or butyl nitrite)
- noun - a container for cooking popcorn
- One that pops.
- A container or pan for making popcorn.
- An ampoule of amyl nitrite or butyl nitrite used as a stimulant drug.
- verb - to make a sharp, explosive sound
There are 6 letters in POPPER: E O P P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of POPPER, to go: POPPER?
Rearrange the letters in POPPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POPPER
What's nearby POPPER
Lookup in Wiki for POPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POPPER"