Is PROPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPER in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness
- adj - having all the qualities typical of the thing specified
- adj - limited to the thing specified
- adj - appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
- Characterized by appropriateness or suitability; fitting: the proper knife for cutting bread; not a proper moment for a joke.
- Called for by rules or conventions; correct: the proper form for a business letter.
- Strictly following rules or conventions, especially in social behavior; seemly: a proper lady; a proper gentleman.
- Belonging to one; own: restored to his proper shape by the magician.
- Characteristically belonging to the being or thing in question; peculiar: an optical effect proper to fluids.
- Being within the strictly limited sense, as of a term designating something: the town proper, excluding the suburbs.
- For use in the liturgy of a particular feast or season of the year.
- Of or relating to a subset of a given set when the set has at least one element not in the subset.
- Worthy of the name; true: wanted a proper dinner, not just a snack.
- Thoroughly: beat the eggs good and proper.
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
- noun - a portion of the Mass
There are 6 letters in PROPER: E O P P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPER, to go: PROPER?
Rearrange the letters in PROPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PROPER
What's nearby PROPER
Lookup in Wiki for PROPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPER"