Is TRIPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (slang) someone who has taken a psychedelic drug and is undergoing hallucinations
- noun - a walker or runner who trips and almost falls
- noun - a tourist who is visiting sights of interest
- noun - a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- One who is undergoing a hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug.
- A tripping or triggering device on a mechanism.
- One who is taking a short pleasure trip.
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 7 letters in TRIPPER: E I P P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIPPER, to go: TRIPPER?
Rearrange the letters in TRIPPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIPPER
What's nearby TRIPPER
Lookup in Wiki for TRIPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIPPER"