Is STRIPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chemical compound used to remove paint or varnish
- noun - a worker who strips the stems from moistened tobacco leaves and binds the leaves together into books
- noun - a performer who provides erotic entertainment by undressing to music
- noun - an oil well whose production has declined to less than ten barrels a day
- One that strips, as one that strips photographic negatives or positives.
- A chemical product for removing a surface covering, such as paint or varnish, from furniture or floors.
- One who performs a striptease.
- An oil well that produces ten barrels or fewer per day.
- verb - to remove the outer covering from
There are 8 letters in STRIPPER: E I P P R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIPPER, to go: STRIPPER?
Rearrange the letters in STRIPPER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRIPPER
7 letters out of STRIPPER
6 letters out of STRIPPER
5 letters out of STRIPPER
4 letters out of STRIPPER
3 letters out of STRIPPER
2 letters out of STRIPPER
Contextual use of STRIPPER
What's nearby STRIPPER
Lookup in Wiki for STRIPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIPPER"