Scrabble word: UNDERSLUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERSLUNG exist?
Definitions of UNDERSLUNG in dictionaries:
- adj - supported from above especially in a vehicle having springs attached to the axle from below
- adj - having a lower part projecting beyond the upper
- adj - having a low center of gravity
- Having springs attached to the axles from below.
- Supported from above.
- Having a low center of gravity.
There are 10 letters in UNDERSLUNG: D E G L N N R S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERSLUNG plus a wildcard: UNDERSLUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERSLUNG
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERSLUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.