Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REGULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGULUS exist?
Definitions of REGULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the brightest star in Leo
- noun - a genus of birds of the family Sylviidae including kinglets
- The metallic mass that sinks to the bottom of a furnace or crucible during smelting.
- A relatively impure intermediate product of various ores in smelting.
- adj - a mass that forms beneath the slag in a furnace [n -LI or -LUSES] : REGULINE
There are 7 letters in REGULUS: E G L R S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGULUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGULUS plus a wildcard: REGULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGULUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGULUS
- The Night Sky Guy regulus
- regulus - Alpha Leonis
- Big and Giant Stars regulus
- Alpha () Leo regulus is a triple star 1.7 8.5 and 13 flushed ...
- regulus [BC8944] Stock Photos Royalty Free Royalty Free Photos ...
- New Forest Observatory IOM March 2010 regulus in Leo
- To download version 3.5 click here and then select avlsetup35c.exe ...
- Astroprofs Page regulus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.