Scrabble word: TELESCOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELESCOPE exist?
Definitions of TELESCOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a magnifier of images of distant objects
- verb - crush together or collapse
- verb - make smaller or shorter
- An arrangement of lenses or mirrors or both that gathers visible light, permitting direct observation or photographic recording of distant objects.
- Any of various devices, such as a radio telescope, used to detect and observe distant objects by their emission, transmission, reflection, or other interaction with invisible radiation.
- To cause to slide inward or outward in overlapping sections, as the cylindrical sections of a small hand telescope do.
- To slide inward or outward in or as if in overlapping cylindrical sections: a camp bucket that telescopes into a disk.
There are 9 letters in TELESCOPE: C E E E L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELESCOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELESCOPE plus a wildcard: TELESCOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELESCOPE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TELESCOPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.