Scrabble word: TELESCOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TELESCOPE exist?
Definitions of TELESCOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a magnifier of images of distant objects
- verb - crush together or collapse
- verb - make smaller or shorter
- An arrangement of lenses or mirrors or both that gathers visible light, permitting direct observation or photographic recording of distant objects.
- Any of various devices, such as a radio telescope, used to detect and observe distant objects by their emission, transmission, reflection, or other interaction with invisible radiation.
- To cause to slide inward or outward in overlapping sections, as the cylindrical sections of a small hand telescope do.
- To slide inward or outward in or as if in overlapping cylindrical sections: a camp bucket that telescopes into a disk.
There are 9 letters in TELESCOPE: C E E E L O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TELESCOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TELESCOPE plus a wildcard: TELESCOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TELESCOPE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words