Scrabble word: SPASMODIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPASMODIC exist?
Definitions of SPASMODIC in dictionaries:
- adj - affected by involuntary jerky muscular contractions
- adj - occurring in spells and often abruptly
- Relating to, affected by, or having the character of a spasm; convulsive.
- Happening intermittently; fitful: spasmodic rifle fire.
- Given to sudden outbursts of energy or feeling; excitable.
There are 9 letters in SPASMODIC: A C D I M O P S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPASMODIC plus a wildcard: SPASMODIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPASMODIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPASMODIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.