Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COSMIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSMIDS exist?
Definitions of COSMIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) a large vector that is made from a bacteriophage and used to clone genes or gene fragments
- n - a hybrid vector used in cloning
There are 7 letters in COSMIDS: C D I M O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSMIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSMIDS plus a wildcard: COSMIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSMIDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSMIDS
- Recombinant DNA Technology Help Education.com
- cosmid KMLE - ...
- STEPS IN DNA CLONING
- vector replacement vector cosmids phasmids cdna clone bank gene bank ...
- If the insert is cloned into BamHI then Ampicillin used to select for ...
- ... that hugh event of laurieapr vedder wife phagemids vs cosmids
- cosmid Dictionary definition of cosmid Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- ... of high quality plasmid dna bacs pacs and cosmids after alkaline
- Minimum Tiling Path
- sequence a short dna cosmids pubmed nov lambdadelta super paper
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.