Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREAMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREAMBLE exist?
Definitions of PREAMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a preliminary introduction to a statute or constitution (usually explaining its purpose)
- verb - make a preliminary introduction, usually to a formal document
- A preliminary statement, especially the introduction to a formal document that serves to explain its purpose.
- An introductory occurrence or fact; a preliminary.
- noun - an introductory statement
There are 8 letters in PREAMBLE: A B E E L M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREAMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREAMBLE plus a wildcard: PREAMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREAMBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREAMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.