Scrabble word: POLISHES
Is POLISHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POLISHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being smooth and shiny
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - a preparation used in polishing
- noun - the Slavic language of Poland
- verb - make (a surface) shine
- verb - improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- verb - bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- verb - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
There are 8 letters in POLISHES: E H I L O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLISHES
Click to search all anagrams of POLISHES plus a wildcard: POLISHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLISHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLISHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.