Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHLEPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHLEPS exist?
Definitions of SHLEPS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) an awkward and stupid person
- noun - a tedious or difficult journey
- verb - walk or tramp about
- verb - pull along heavily, like a heavy load against a resistance
- v - to lug or drag
There are 6 letters in SHLEPS: E H L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHLEPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHLEPS plus a wildcard: SHLEPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHLEPS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHLEPS
- Michael shleps
- Paris Hilton shleps for bargains with sister Nicky
- Hippy chick The 20-year-old singer teamed a printed oversized jumper ...
- RHOBH Recap (Rubber) S(k)in City FlipitTypes TV Recaps Trash ...
- Discs by Jewish Musicians Throughout the World-See the Musicians ...
- Cinema Steve Three Amigos is a true comedy classic