Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUSHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUSHES exist?
Definitions of PLUSHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a fabric with a nap that is longer and softer than velvet
- n - a fabric with a long pile
There are 7 letters in PLUSHES: E H L P S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUSHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUSHES plus a wildcard: PLUSHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUSHES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUSHES
- Apparently in addition to official Angry Birds plush toy s we have ...
- The Mighty Eagle Himself Peter Vesterbacka Offers First In-Depth ...
- Commissioned fox plushies.
- Repulsive Plushies
- Penguin Plushies
- Panda-Plushies - The Daily Explorer
- ... plushies custom toys plushies 2010 2012 saint angel fail whale
- Behold. An army of adorable Lumas from Super Mario Galaxy hand-made ...
- Cotton Candy Plushies
- Adorable Xbox 360 & Wii Plushies PerezStart
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.