Scrabble word: MELTDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELTDOWN exist?
Definitions of MELTDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - severe overheating of the core of a nuclear reactor resulting in the core melting and radiation escaping
- noun - a disaster comparable to a nuclear meltdown
- Severe overheating of a nuclear reactor core, resulting in melting of the core and escape of radiation.
- A situation likened to the melting of a nuclear reactor core: “After several corporate meltdowns, only two reporters remain in [the] bureau” (David Fitzpatrick).
- noun - the melting of the core of a nuclear reactor
There are 8 letters in MELTDOWN: D E L M N O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELTDOWN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELTDOWN plus a wildcard: MELTDOWN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELTDOWN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MELTDOWN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.