Scrabble word: MELTDOWN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELTDOWN exist?
Definitions of MELTDOWN in dictionaries:
- noun - severe overheating of the core of a nuclear reactor resulting in the core melting and radiation escaping
- noun - a disaster comparable to a nuclear meltdown
- Severe overheating of a nuclear reactor core, resulting in melting of the core and escape of radiation.
- A situation likened to the melting of a nuclear reactor core: “After several corporate meltdowns, only two reporters remain in [the] bureau” (David Fitzpatrick).
- noun - the melting of the core of a nuclear reactor