Scrabble word: LIEUTENANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIEUTENANT exist?
Definitions of LIEUTENANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned military officer
- noun - an officer in a police force
- noun - an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- noun - an officer holding a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- A first lieutenant.
- A second lieutenant.
- One who holds the rank of lieutenant, first lieutenant, or second lieutenant.
- An officer in a police or fire department ranking below a captain.