Scrabble word: LIEUTENANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIEUTENANT exist?
Definitions of LIEUTENANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned military officer
- noun - an officer in a police force
- noun - an assistant with power to act when his superior is absent
- noun - an officer holding a commissioned rank in the United States Navy or the United States Coast Guard
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- A first lieutenant.
- A second lieutenant.
- One who holds the rank of lieutenant, first lieutenant, or second lieutenant.
- An officer in a police or fire department ranking below a captain.
There are 10 letters in LIEUTENANT: A E E I L N N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIEUTENANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIEUTENANT plus a wildcard: LIEUTENANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIEUTENANT
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIEUTENANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.