Scrabble word: INTERRUPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERRUPT exist?
Definitions of INTERRUPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a signal that temporarily stops the execution of a program so that another procedure can be carried out
- verb - make a break in
- verb - destroy the peace or tranquility of
- verb - interfere in someone else's activity
- verb - terminate
- To break the continuity or uniformity of: Rain interrupted our baseball game.
- To break in on an action or discourse.
- A signal to a computer that stops the execution of a running program so that another action can be performed.
- A circuit that conveys a signal stopping the execution of a running program.