Scrabble word: GARRISONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GARRISONS exist?
Definitions of GARRISONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- noun - United States abolitionist who published an anti-slavery journal (1805-1879)
- noun - the troops who maintain and guard a fortified place
- verb - station (troops) in a fort or garrison
- verb - to assign to a military post
There are 9 letters in GARRISONS: A G I N O R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GARRISONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GARRISONS plus a wildcard: GARRISONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GARRISONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GARRISONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.