Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FENUGREEKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FENUGREEKS exist?
Definitions of FENUGREEKS in dictionaries:
- noun - annual herb or southern Europe and eastern Asia having off-white flowers and aromatic seeds used medicinally and in curry
- noun - aromatic seeds used as seasoning especially in curry
There are 10 letters in FENUGREEKS: E E E F G K N R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FENUGREEKS plus a wildcard: FENUGREEKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FENUGREEKS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FENUGREEKS
- thecookscottage Is this all (fenu)greek to you Methi Alu Sabzi
- Ani Seed Fennel Seeds Cinnamon Coriander Seeds
- It acts as a natural conditioner for hair growth and dandruff ...
- tiny garden Spinach & fenugreeks. The post was done on Feb 2 of last ...
- Health Tips-Medical Advisor Journals-Home of Kyle J. Norton for Better ...
- Murraya Exotica extract helps to soften the skin while fenugreeks ...
- ... 4cup parboiled 1cup uradhal soak it with few fenugreeks seeds grind
- is this medicine tea made with usually uncountable plural fenugreeks
- ... it is almost angular or oblong with a deep furrow fenugreeks seeds
- ... of buttermilk with the fenugreeks seeds is very good for indigestion
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.