Scrabble word: REFUGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFUGE exist?
Definitions of REFUGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a safe place
- noun - something or someone turned to for assistance or security
- noun - a shelter from danger or hardship
- noun - act of turning to for assistance
- Protection or shelter, as from danger or hardship.
- A place providing protection or shelter.
- To give refuge to.
- verb - to give or take shelter
There are 6 letters in REFUGE: E E F G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFUGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFUGE plus a wildcard: REFUGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFUGE
Images for REFUGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.