Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORTISOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORTISOLS exist?
Definitions of CORTISOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an adrenal-cortex hormone (trade names Hydrocortone or Cortef) that is active in carbohydrate and protein metabolism
- adj - a secretion of the endocrine organs [n -S] : HORMONAL, HORMONIC
There are 9 letters in CORTISOLS: C I L O O R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORTISOLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORTISOLS plus a wildcard: CORTISOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORTISOLS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORTISOLS
- The Brain on Cortisol Brain Leaders and Learners
- Cortisol dominant glucocorticoid in humans synthesized from ...
- Cortisol Daily Diurnal Pattern Vibrant Sexy Strong
- Chemical structure of cortisol a glucocorticoid
- we see a simplified cortisol level throughout a normal day
- Cortisol production has an ACTH-dependent circadian rhythm with peak ...
- Cushings syndrome can also be caused by three different categories of ...
- Hormone Release
- ... through increased serotonin and decreased cortisol for new adventures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.