Is STIMULANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIMULANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- noun - a drug that temporarily quickens some vital process
- adj - that stimulates
- An agent, especially a chemical agent such as caffeine, that temporarily arouses or accelerates physiological or organic activity.
- A stimulus or an incentive: “An age of political excitement is usually a stimulant to literature” (Will Durant).
- Serving as or being a stimulus; stimulating.
There are 9 letters in STIMULANT: A I L M N S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIMULANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIMULANT, to go: STIMULANT?
Rearrange the letters in STIMULANT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of STIMULANT
8 letters out of STIMULANT
7 letters out of STIMULANT
6 letters out of STIMULANT
5 letters out of STIMULANT
4 letters out of STIMULANT
3 letters out of STIMULANT
2 letters out of STIMULANT
Contextual use of STIMULANT
What's nearby STIMULANT
Lookup in Wiki for STIMULANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIMULANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIMULANT"