Is MUTANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MUTANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - an animal that has undergone mutation
- adj - tending to undergo or resulting from mutation
- An individual, an organism, or a new genetic character arising or resulting from mutation.
- One that is suggestive of a genetic mutant, as in bizarre appearance, inaptitude, or genesis in an unhealthy environment: “These... remakes are neither dreams nor recognizable reality.
- Resulting from or undergoing mutation: a mutant strain of bacteria.
- Suggestive of a genetic mutant, as in appearance, inaptitude, or genesis in an unhealthy environment: gangs of disaffected mutant teenagers.
- noun - something that undergoes mutation
There are 6 letters in MUTANT: A M N T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MUTANT, to go: MUTANT?
Rearrange the letters in MUTANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MUTANT
What's nearby MUTANT
Lookup in Wiki for MUTANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MUTANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MUTANT"