Is DESPOTISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DESPOTISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- noun - a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
- Rule by or as if by a despot; absolute power or authority.
- The actions of a despot; tyranny.
- A government or political system in which the ruler exercises absolute power: “Kerensky has a place in history, of a brief interlude between despotisms” (William Safire).
- A state so ruled.
There are 9 letters in DESPOTISM: D E I M O P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DESPOTISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DESPOTISM, to go: DESPOTISM?
Rearrange the letters in DESPOTISM and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DESPOTISM
8 letters out of DESPOTISM
7 letters out of DESPOTISM
6 letters out of DESPOTISM
5 letters out of DESPOTISM
4 letters out of DESPOTISM
3 letters out of DESPOTISM
2 letters out of DESPOTISM
Contextual use of DESPOTISM
What's nearby DESPOTISM
Lookup in Wiki for DESPOTISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DESPOTISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DESPOTISM"