Is DEPOSIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEPOSIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating
- noun - matter that has been deposited by some natural process
- noun - the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- noun - money deposited in a bank or some similar institution
- noun - a partial payment made at the time of purchase
- noun - money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use
- noun - a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met
- noun - a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
- noun - the act of putting something somewhere
- verb - put, fix, force, or implant
- verb - put into a bank account
- verb - put (something somewhere) firmly
- To put or set down; place.
- To lay down or leave behind by a natural process: layers of sediment that were deposited on the ocean floor; glaciers that deposited their debris as they melted.
- To give over or entrust for safekeeping.
- To put (money) in a bank or financial account.
- To become deposited; settle.
- Something, such as money, that is entrusted for safekeeping, as in a bank.
- The condition of being deposited: funds on deposit with a broker.
- A partial or initial payment of a cost or debt: left a $100 deposit toward the purchase of a stereo system.
- A sum of money given as security for an item acquired for temporary use.
- A depository.
- A concentration of mineral matter or sediment in a layer, vein, or pocket: iron ore deposits; rich deposits of oil and natural gas.
- An accumulation of organic or inorganic material, such as a lipid or mineral, in a body tissue, structure, or fluid.
- A sediment or precipitate that has settled out of a solution.
- A coating or crust left on a surface, as by evaporation or electrolysis.
- verb - to set in a particular position
There are 7 letters in DEPOSIT: D E I O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPOSIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEPOSIT, to go: DEPOSIT?
Rearrange the letters in DEPOSIT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DEPOSIT
6 letters out of DEPOSIT
5 letters out of DEPOSIT
4 letters out of DEPOSIT
3 letters out of DEPOSIT
2 letters out of DEPOSIT
Contextual use of DEPOSIT
What's nearby DEPOSIT
Lookup in Wiki for DEPOSIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEPOSIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEPOSIT"