Scrabble word: SYNTHETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNTHETIC exist?
Definitions of SYNTHETIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound made artificially by chemical reactions
- adj - not of natural origin
- adj - involving or of the nature of synthesis (combining separate elements to form a coherent whole) as opposed to analysis
- adj - systematic combining of root and modifying elements into single words
- adj - of a proposition whose truth value is determined by observation or facts
- adj - artificial as if portrayed in a film
- adj - not genuine or natural
- Relating to, involving, or of the nature of synthesis.
- Produced by synthesis, especially not of natural origin.
- Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived: “counterfeit rhetoric that flourishes when passions are synthetic” (George F.
- Relating to or being a language, such as Latin or Russian, that uses inflectional affixes to express syntactic relationships.
- Relating to or being a proposition that attributes to a subject a predicate not inherent in the subject and that does not result in a contradiction if negated.
There are 9 letters in SYNTHETIC: C E H I N S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNTHETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNTHETIC plus a wildcard: SYNTHETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNTHETIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words