Scrabble word: SYNTHETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYNTHETIC exist?
Definitions of SYNTHETIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a compound made artificially by chemical reactions
- adj - not of natural origin
- adj - involving or of the nature of synthesis (combining separate elements to form a coherent whole) as opposed to analysis
- adj - systematic combining of root and modifying elements into single words
- adj - of a proposition whose truth value is determined by observation or facts
- adj - artificial as if portrayed in a film
- adj - not genuine or natural
- Relating to, involving, or of the nature of synthesis.
- Produced by synthesis, especially not of natural origin.
- Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived: “counterfeit rhetoric that flourishes when passions are synthetic” (George F.
- Relating to or being a language, such as Latin or Russian, that uses inflectional affixes to express syntactic relationships.
- Relating to or being a proposition that attributes to a subject a predicate not inherent in the subject and that does not result in a contradiction if negated.
There are 9 letters in SYNTHETIC: C E H I N S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNTHETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYNTHETIC plus a wildcard: SYNTHETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYNTHETIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SYNTHETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.