Scrabble word: ENTITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENTITY exist?
Definitions of ENTITY in dictionaries:
- noun - that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
- Something that exists as a particular and discrete unit: Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law.
- The fact of existence; being.
- The existence of something considered apart from its properties.
- noun - something that has a real existence
There are 6 letters in ENTITY: E I N T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENTITY plus a wildcard: ENTITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENTITY
Images for ENTITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.