Scrabble word: TENUITY
Is TENUITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TENUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - relatively small dimension through an object as opposed to its length or width
- noun - a rarified quality
- noun - the quality of lacking intensity or substance
- The quality or condition of being tenuous; lack of thickness, density, or substance.
- noun - lack of substance or strength
There are 7 letters in TENUITY: E I N T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENUITY plus a wildcard, click: TENUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENUITY
Images for TENUITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.