Scrabble word: NUTTY
Is NUTTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NUTTY in dictionaries:
- adj - having the flavor of nuts
- adj - informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Containing or producing nuts: nutty trees.
- Having a flavor like that of nuts: The wild turkey often has a nutty taste when cooked.
- Crazy; idiotic: a nutty idea.
- adv - silly; crazy [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : NUTTILY
There are 5 letters in NUTTY: N T T U Y
Click to search all anagrams of NUTTY plus a wildcard: NUTTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUTTY
Images for NUTTY
Lookup in Wiki for NUTTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.