Scrabble word: SPRINKLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRINKLING exist?
Definitions of SPRINKLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a small number (of something) dispersed haphazardly
- noun - a light shower that falls in some locations and not others nearby
- noun - the act of sprinkling water in baptism (rare)
- noun - the act of sprinkling or splashing water
- verb - distribute loosely
- verb - cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- verb - rain gently
- verb - scatter with liquid
- A small amount or quantity; a modicum.
- A small quantity scattered or sparsely distributed.