Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KINGPIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINGPIN exist?
Definitions of KINGPIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the most important person in a group or undertaking
- noun - bolt that provides a steering joint in a motor vehicle
- noun - the front bowling pin in the triangular arrangement of ten pins
- The foremost or central pin in an arrangement of bowling pins.
- The most important person or element in an enterprise or a system.
- See kingbolt.
- noun - a central bolt connecting an axle to a vehicle
There are 7 letters in KINGPIN: G I I K N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINGPIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KINGPIN plus a wildcard: KINGPIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINGPIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KINGPIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.