Scrabble word: KINGPIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KINGPIN exist?
Definitions of KINGPIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the most important person in a group or undertaking
- noun - bolt that provides a steering joint in a motor vehicle
- noun - the front bowling pin in the triangular arrangement of ten pins
- The foremost or central pin in an arrangement of bowling pins.
- The most important person or element in an enterprise or a system.
- See kingbolt.
- noun - a central bolt connecting an axle to a vehicle