Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KININ
In which Scrabble dictionary does KININ exist?
Definitions of KININ in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of plant hormones that promote cell division and delay the senescence of leaves
- Any of various structurally related polypeptides, such as bradykinin, that act locally to induce vasodilation and contraction of smooth muscle.
- adj - a secretion of the endocrine organs [n -S] : HORMONAL, HORMONIC
There are 5 letters in KININ: I I K N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KININ
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KININ plus a wildcard: KININ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KININ
Images for KININ
- kinin - uluda szlk
- Fibrinolysis (simplified). Blue arrows denote stimulation and red ...
- kinin - Nedir
- Eduardo Nayap kinin Gana Per
- Quinine Dihydrochloride Injction - China Quinine wuhan grand
- ... forumlar [Konu D Off Topic] Konu D kinin nedir
- Increased circulating levels of tissue kallikrein in systemic ...
- Non-Peptidic Bradykinin Receptor Antagonists From a
- kinin - USMLE Step One Wiki
- Kallikreinkinin in stroke cardiovascular and renal disease