Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KININS
In which Scrabble dictionary does KININS exist?
Definitions of KININS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of plant hormones that promote cell division and delay the senescence of leaves
- adj - a secretion of the endocrine organs [n -S] : HORMONAL, HORMONIC
There are 6 letters in KININS: I I K N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KININS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KININS plus a wildcard: KININS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KININS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KININS
- Increased circulating levels of tissue kallikrein in systemic ...
- Neuronal Control of Skin Function The Skin as a Neuroimmunoendocrine ...
- Markus Lassila Cyclosporine a-induced Hypertension and Nephrotoxicity ...
- email to akitaokaLt.ritsumei.ac.jp
- ... kinins
- Associate Degree Nursing Physiology Review
- The kallikrein kinin system in
- AIC2009 A brief classification of colour illusions
- INFLAMMATION 2 THE CELLS THAT TRY TOO HARDSOMETIMES