Scrabble word: SINKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINKING exist?
Definitions of SINKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a descent as through liquid (especially through water)
- noun - a slow fall or decline (as for lack of strength)
- noun - a feeling caused by uneasiness or apprehension
- verb - fall or descend to a lower place or level
- verb - cause to sink
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- verb - appear to move downward
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - embed deeply
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE