Scrabble word: SKINNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKINNING exist?
Definitions of SKINNING in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- noun - an outer surface (usually thin)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- noun - a person's skin regarded as their life
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- noun - a bag serving as a container for liquids
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)
There are 8 letters in SKINNING: G I I K N N N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKINNING plus a wildcard: SKINNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKINNING
Images for SKINNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.