Scrabble word: SLIPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIPING exist?
Definitions of SLIPING in dictionaries:
- verb - move stealthily
- verb - insert inconspicuously or quickly or quietly
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- verb - get worse
- verb - move smoothly and easily
- verb - to make a mistake or be incorrect
- verb - pass on stealthily
- verb - move easily
- verb - cause to move with a smooth or sliding motion
- verb - pass out of one's memory
- verb - move out of position
- adj - to strip off an outer covering of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PEELABLE
There are 7 letters in SLIPING: G I I L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIPING plus a wildcard: SLIPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIPING
Images for SLIPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.