Scrabble word: RELINQUISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELINQUISH exist?
Definitions of RELINQUISH in dictionaries:
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - turn away from
- verb - release, as from one's grip
- To retire from; give up or abandon.
- To put aside or desist from (something practiced, professed, or intended).
- To let go; surrender.
- To renounce is to relinquish something formally and usually as a matter of principle: renounced his claim to the estate.
There are 10 letters in RELINQUISH: E H I I L N Q R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELINQUISH plus a wildcard: RELINQUISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELINQUISH
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELINQUISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.