Scrabble word: RELINQUISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELINQUISH exist?
Definitions of RELINQUISH in dictionaries:
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - turn away from
- verb - release, as from one's grip
- To retire from; give up or abandon.
- To put aside or desist from (something practiced, professed, or intended).
- To let go; surrender.
- To renounce is to relinquish something formally and usually as a matter of principle: renounced his claim to the estate.